Monday, 14 December 2015

Police case on hero Simbhu and Music director Anirudh

Police case on hero Simbhu and Music director Anirudh
“I am currently in Canada for my concert ( dedicated to the flood victims of Chennai) and was busy focusing on the rehearsals and the concert. I was distressed to read today about the controversy surrounding the so called “Beep song”. I would like to clarify my stand on the subject.

It is neither my composition nor my lyrics and I am not the singer. I wish to state my innocence in this matter categorically.  Unfortunately and to my dismay my name has been unnecessarily dragged into this controversy even though I am not in any way connected. I wish to reiterate I have the greatest regard and respect for women putting to rest all speculations on this subject. “said Music director Anirudh who was currently facing criticism and issues with the song that got leaked on internet which was sung on girls and their behaviour.


The song consists of some bad words and few abuses to girls too comparing them with some indecent things. This song took the irk of Female associations and they came in filed case on Anirudh and the star hero Simbhu in Tamil Badu. Police has filed case on both of them regarding the song. The song is not from any movie but both Simbhu and Anirudh composed it years back just for fun.

https://soundcloud.com/strworldfan/beep-song-str-anirudh-combo-rough-version

SHARE THIS

Facebook Comment

0 comments: